In this post, we’ll compare the two languages, how they relate to one another, discuss their primary differences, and outline the benefits of each.
1. Flexible, dynamic and cross-platform
2. Used for cross-platform app development
3. Supported by all browsers
4. Strong testing workflow
5. Used for both client-side and server-side
6. JIT compilation
7. Easy to start for beginners
8. It has a supported framework
3. The platform is extremely flexible in nature.
What is TYPESCRIPT?
Typescript is a platform that is used due to a number of features along with classes, interface, and typing. Here are a few of them.
1. Client-side development is extremely scalable with HTML5
2. Able to be refactored and discoverable codes
3. Easy to maintain and enhances project productivity
4. Easy to debug and early detection of errors
5. Rich IDE to utilize autocomplete and code navigation
6. Supports ES6 (ECMAScript) that offers easier syntax to handle objects and inheritance features
7. Adde functional features
8. Private interfaces and members
Benefits of TypeScript
1. Better coding for complex and larger projects
2. One of the main objective of TypeScript is to statically identify constructs which are possibly errors.
3. It enhances productivity due to the use of a number of platforms such as dynamic typing, ECMAScript 6 code, etc.
4. Large-scale applications usually have more developers working on its development. This creates an opportunity to create mess and increase coding errors.
5. In TypeScript, the static typing feature helps to detect bugs while writing the scripts.
Hope you liked it. If you have any requirement related to Software Development feel free to connect. Thanks!
In this special blog post, We shall discuss the differences between “Free SSL” and “Paid SSL” CertificatesRead more
Internet of Things (IoT) is redefining both the industrial and the consumer worlds. This smart technology is finding its way to every businessRead more
The world of Information Technology is very dynamic and always remains in a state of constant flux.Read more